Monday, August 27, 2007

The Story

Kyle, a friend of mine called me and asked if I have time to talk. Since it's weekend and I don't have any plans as of the moment, I prodded him to go and tell me what's on his mind. He made me swear that I will not think of him any lower after he tells me his story. I said I will not. I was starting to create a scenario in mind of what he's going to tell. This way, I will not be schock nor suprised. He then began to tell me something that would change my outlook in life.

"You see, it was never my fault. I'm the victim here!" He begun. I listened intently feeling that soon enough, he will loosen up and regale me with the story. "I was in the bookstore downtown last month minding my own business when someone suddenly grabbed my dick!" "I was so suprised I was not able to react at all. I was still in shocked when I saw the person grabbing my cock. It was a guy! I mean, he's not gay or he doesn't look like one but his grabbing my dick! I was still in shock when he whispered something in my ear without letting go of my groin.". As I have guessed. I know that my friend is really a hottie and gays and girls alike flock around him like crazy. Kyle is 20. And for his age, he's well built. Nice biceps and thight chest and very masculine. At this point, my curiousity got hold of me and I started shooting off questions. "What did he tell?" "Why didn't you removed his hands?" "Wasn't there anyone who saw what he was doing to you?". "It was raining so there were only a couple of us in the bookstore and I was in shock so I was not able to react right away." Kyle said. "So what did he whispered to you?" "Well...uhm.. ahhh.." Kyle stammered as he tried to gather up the courage to tell me the story. "He asked me how much?" Kyle finally blurrted out. "I was still in shock but when he told me to follow him, I did! I was like hypnotized or something!" "Where did he lead you?" I asked forgetting about the "money" question altogether. "He lead me by the alley where he sudddeny pushed me to the wall and lowered my pants. Grabbed my dick and sucked me like crazy!" "I was even suprised that he was able to swallow my entire dick! I mean you've seen it. It's like more than six inches!". I was just silent on the other line. Contemplating what I should say to my friend who obviously have been molested. With nothing in my mind, I just kept quiet. "Please say something." Kyle said when my silence became obvious. I consoled my friend and informed him that it was never his fault and that he should not feel guilty about what happened. I regret saying that because what he told me next shocked the young scientist in me.

No comments: