Friday, August 24, 2007

The Lavatory

It was already past midnight. For my kind of work, my day is only starting. I was still chatting up with a couple of friends when I got the urge to take a piss. I went to the nearest toilet to relieve myself. Since the day is just beginning for everyone in my office, I have the place for myself. In a normal situation, I would just pee, wash my hands and leave. But tonight was a different night.

As I was relieving myself when a guy suddenly used the urinal next to mine. This was supposed to be just the norm but there are like 5 to 7 urinals and we were the only guys in there. Maybe the guy just can't hold in a second longer and needed to use the nearest stall. With this in mind, I tried to neglect the guy but something or someone else is in control now. I can feel the Dark Lord in me rise as I started to slowly jerk my now half erect cock. As I pick up my rhytym and jack myself to a full erection, I glanced to the guy in my right and saw him looking at me. I smiled and he smiled back. "Sorry dude, I'm just too horny. Hope you don't mind" I said. He turned all red and just smiled back. I closed my eyes fuck my closed fist faster. I was about to unload my cum when I heard the guy said "Why don't you let me help you with that?". I smiled and placed my hands against the wall. Seeing this, he boldly grab my cock and started to slowly jack me off. "Fuck! Your hands are so warm!" I said half moaning. He got a little bolder and said "Lean agaisnt the wall". I complied hurriedly. He tried to unbotton my shirt but I pushed him down through his shoulder to my now throbbing hard on. "Suck hard before someone sees us" I said to which he followed. I almost shout when I felt his warm mouth encircling the head of my dick. Fuck! He's a good sucker! He let his tongue lick the entire shaft of my dick. My knees are already buckling because of the sensation and anticipation. When I couldn't hold it anymore, I grabbed his head and tried to force fuck his mouth but somehow, he was able to stop me. "Beg first" he said as he continued to lick my hard cock while slowly jacking it off. "Please let me feel your hot mouth..." I said moaning. He smiled. "Aaahhhhh!!!! Ffuuuccckkk!!!" I blurted as all my 14 cm was engulf in his hot mouth. I grabbed his head and started fucking his mouth. He tried to remove my hand but I held on tighter! I can hear him choking a bit but instead of awe, I got hornier "You want this right! I'm going to fuck your mouth and let you choke with my cum!" A couple more pumps and I released my cum inside his mouth. I continued fucking his mouth to make sure he swallowed every last drop of my man juice. After making sure that nothing was wasted, I removed my still hard cock from his mouth. He sat on the floor panting. I thought he will be angry but he just all smiles. I zipped up and left him there.

When I got back to my cubicle, I can't believe that I just got a blow job in my office's toilet! I was suddenly nervous and relieved that no one walked in on us during that little show. I also went and look for the guy whose mouth I fucked but I was not able to find him. When I returned to my seat, I heard a colleague saying to her friend how cute of his boyfriend to come and visit him.
I turned red and crossed my fingers that he's not the guy in the lavatory.

No comments: