Monday, August 27, 2007

The Origin

"I am what I am"

I thank many of you for visiting my blog and even leaving some words in my cbox. Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems that most if not all of you have some assumption about my personality. This is funny considering that I am someone you know yet you don't. This is the fault of the people I once knew in this blogosphere. They tried to keep me in a box. But I am more than anything that can be boxed! I am what I am!

Now that I have your attention, please let me pay my respect to the people who inspired me in writing the way I write. The peple who influenced my ideas. The Tripper of justforthetrip.blogspot.com gave me the material I need in returning to the forefront of blogging. When I saw how much people are drawn by his chosen subject, I knew I found my topic. Macoy of darkbrokenredjars.blogspot.com showed me how to drive my point deep into my reader's mind. There this one blog as well but I no longer remember the site. It's no longer active but it did gave me the zeal of telling my story as vivid as I want to. To these people I pay my respects. Without them, my blog will never come to existance.

The name Dark Lord came to me when I was reading The Tripper's blog a couple of months back. There was this fellow who mentioned something like the Dark Bringers or the Overlords of the blogosphere or something. But it definitely hit it marked. I seriously contemplated what I will be writing and how I will place my blog and when will I release it. In the end, the simplicity of black and the unadorn spot is the most appropriate place for someone like me.

"I am what I am"

4 comments:

. said...

I wonder how did you find out that we are so curious about your identity?

the prodigal son returns! said...

Mugen I do read my cbox

Unknown said...

i saw my name in this post. how pleased i am that i could inspire someone whom i really dont know. i hope the inspiration would lead to the better if not the best. "dark" is not always evil.

;)

I am Weird said...

hi there... i've read your cbox and i admire you for writing those. Not everybody can write the way you were though most of the topic is sexual encounter, I think there's nothing wrong with that. It will only be wrong if the person reading it will look at it in another way...

keep it up...DARK!