Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Internet Cafe

There's this internet cafe that I frequent. Almost every night I rent a PC and browse away in my own world. Being a patron garnered me some special accomodations in the cafe. I can use the webcam, which will normally cost a person an additional P10/hour, for free. I can also use any PC I want.

As I walked in, I immediately saw a guy glance at me and turned red. I ignored him and took the PC in the corner, far from anyone else. I was waiting for my PC to load when I saw his reflection in the monitor. He still straining to see me. I smiled to myself. I normally keep quiet this side of town since most people who lives here knows me. My family is somewhat well known. But I guess there are some calls that you just can't ignore. I stood up and sat in the chair next to the guy. I can feel his breath quicken. I smiled again. He's totally into me. I glanced at him a couple of times but his eyes seems to be glued to the monitor in front of him. I fidgeted in my chair and nudge his elbow with mine intentionally. I saw his red face when he glanced at what happened. He has chinese blood. I can see the chink in his eyes. He's also fair, which is always a turn on for me. I said my sorry and looked at my monitor again as if everything was an accident. The thought of having total control over this guy drove me to overdrive. As soon as my PC is running, I breezed through my emails so I can finish fast and fuck this guy beside me. I saw him glancing at my monitor from time to time. Checking out what I was doing. It gave me an idea. When I caught him glancing again, I placed my arms in the armrest and deliberately touched my skin with his. "Ooohhh shittt!!!" I heard him muttered. I smiled again. I open up MIRC and went to the same channel as he is. "Bi-Manila". He quickly checked my nick, Ken_Zhu, and I saw window pop up. I knew that it was him but I played along. But when it seems that he's hitting on me quite lame, I nudged his knees with mine. This solicited another "Sshhitt!". This time, I message him too meet me outside the shop. I closed my PC and paid at the counter. He followed me.

Once outside, he nodded his head and signalled me to follow him. I did. We ended up in front of his house. Once in the living room, I sat down in the sofa. He mumbled about getting a drink but I was so horny that I no longer understand a word he is saying. All I know is that my cock wants to be in his mouth badly. When he came back I smiled at him. He took a sip of cold water then handed me the glass. As I was supposed to drink it, I felt his warm fingers fumbling with my belt. I just sat back and let him do all the dirty work. When he was done, he had my pants down to my knees. He stood there panting. I smiled again and said "You just gonna stand there or what?". Upon hearing that, he immediately went on his knees and pulled my briefs down. My dick plop back to my navel. He grabbed the shaft and jerked it off gently while his thumb playing with a lot of precum oozing from the head. "Taste my precum" I said. He licked his thumb and smiled. "It tastes better from the head" I said smiling back. He lowered his head and used his tongue to play with dick's head. "Aaahhhh..." a moan slipped through my lips. He continued encircling the head with his tongue when I grabbed the back of his head and thrust my dick inside his mouth. I moaned as I felt the back of his mouth. He tried to get off my grip to get some air but I didn't let go. I savored the moment my dick is deep in his mouth. When I felt that he already adjusted, I let go of his head and let him bob up and down. Up and down. Long and slow. "Fuck, this guy is a sucker!" I said to myself as I thrust deeper and faster in his mouth. When I felt that I was about to explode, I held his head again as I stand and fucked his mouth as fast as I can. I exploded inside his mouth. I felt that he would like to spit it out but I thrust further in to make sure he swallowed every last drop of it. Exhausted, I flopped back to the sofa. I stepped on something sticky, it was his cum. He came as I fucked his mouth. "You're good" I said and dozed off.

5 comments:

XanFactor said...

cool...

made me horny...

where is the cafe... the nameof the cafe... hehehehehehehe...

southdude said...

it seemed that the guy kept cumming everytime you brushed his arm! lolz!

the prodigal son returns! said...

Xanfactor the cafe is in Pasay


southdude i think he did :p

ice_codey said...

that was cool... never tried swollowing a cum but i tried sucking a guy's dick after he cum.. which he really liked it hahahaha

the prodigal son returns! said...

When we meet Ice, I will make you swallow every bit of cum that's cumming out my dick